Sign in to follow this  
Ashn

Transfer

I am wondering if it is possible for one of the devs to transfer my gun and 200k over to my EU character as i no longer play NA since i am in the UK its better for me. if this is possible please get back in touch with me asap or can i send a support ticket about this?

Thanks Ash.

3 minutes ago, Ashn said:

I am wondering if it is possible for one of the devs to transfer my gun and 200k over to my EU character as i no longer play NA since i am in the UK its better for me. if this is possible please get back in touch with me asap or can i send a support ticket about this?

Thanks Ash.

Servers transfers, as Matt explained, are highly problematic amd afaik are not offered. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CookiePuss said:

Servers transfers, as Matt explained, are highly problematic amd afaik are not offered. 

Dam!

G1 didn't allow money or items to be transferred between servers, as someone  could potentially transfer their money to Han, buy a legendary for dirt cheap, and then transfer it back into the original server to make a profit.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ashn said:

Dam!

Still its worth asking, and who knows maybe one day this will be a thing!

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

Still its worth asking, and who knows maybe one day this will be a thing!

i was speaking to matt scott about this he said he would like to make this happen for all users but i kinda want to see if i can actually transfer it over now and delete it off my NA as i no longer use that character now 

Hi there,

Character transfers (or a similar item) are a little farther out in our roadmap, because there are a lot of problems with them. But it is something we will be working on.

Thanks,
Matt

i guess i will have to wait?

Edited by Ashn
  • Like 1

Sign in to follow this