v8danny

how long does the support team take

hey guys does anyone know how long the support team takes, im not mad just very curious considering its been more than 24 hours and ive never had a support problem before.

i played 1-2 years ago and came back but i had the error 11002 (woudnt let me play on my steam account, told me to change my password),i changed my password but when i try login through steam again it says the same error and when i normally log in it comes up with a new account with nothing on, i had lots of things on my steam account when i played. if anyone knows anything please reply 🙂

This thread has been moved to the PC Bug and Tech Issues section of our forums.

As mentioned by our CEO Matt Scott in his weekly update on the support tracking, the current maximum wait time is 16 days.

While that is quite a long wait time, the team is working hard to lower those numbers as quickly as they can.

Keep in mind that the number provided is only the maximum duration, it could be than the issue is fully resolved before then.

The steam account is only there to redirect to the Gamersfirst account linked to it, so I would have to suspect the actual Gamersfirst account tied to the steam login is on a different email then.

~@mayii