XCDR17

PLEASE SOMEONE HELP

hello guys, i played this game last 2018 but when i entered now it said password expired and i renewed my password but i had 2 retail packs and g1c clothes in my account but now none of them threw tickets but they did not return what should i do? please someone help me.

I threw a ticket but no one came back

Hello,

This topic has been moved to the Bugs and Tech Issues section of our forums.

Are you sure you are logged into the correct account ?

Current Customer Support response time should be around 12 days, according to Matt's post :

Thank you

- Azukii

yes absolutely correct account, because i have confirmed the date from my email now i don't even have g1c purchase history.

I'm sorry if I opened the issue in the wrong place.

Wait a couple of weeks for the ticket, support is at 12 days reply delay atm, a lot of returning players are sending similar tickets.

If I was to threw a wild guess, and confirm to me if I'm correct, have you bought those RT packs from another person and not from a store? if so, it is possible that player, refunded them (either via G1 or via the store / paypal) that means he gets his money back, and the RT pack is gone, possibly banning your account, and LO decided to unban almost everyone when they took over, that would explain why you can access your account.

On a positive side, LO have put a large variety of weapons on Joker store, and made it so much easier to gain Joker tickets, now you can purchase more guns & cars.

Welcome back & goodluck.

I bought my first rt package as a code when it first came out, but I bought the second one on steam on January 18, 2018, I also did g1c shopping first. I don't think my account has been compromised.

When I enter my Steam account, it looks like 50 hours, only the steam and retail pack code is coming back, but I said pass expired, I renewed it, but when I entered, it was the first thing I wrote and my 188 level enf character gone :((