Darkniky

Daily logging rewards.

Hello, i suggest adding daily logging rewards in game. It makes lot ppl log in game daily.  Clothes? arma currency, guns?  last 30day logging reward maybe legendary? (require log every day)

Black desert online has good logging rewards  and recently elder scroll online added too logging rewards.

Right now i dont have reason to play in game because all money what i earn from missions goes to leashed guns. no gain.

Edited by Darkniky
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Darkniky said:

Hello, i suggest adding daily logging rewards in game. It makes lot ppl log in game daily.  Clothes? arma currency, guns?  last 30day logging reward maybe legendary? (require log every day)

Black desert online has good logging rewards  and recently elder scroll online added too logging rewards.

Right now i dont have reason to play in game because all money what i earn from missions goes to leashed guns. no gain.

no one deserves a legendary for logging in 30 days unless its a temp one just so they can get the feel of it

all your money went to gun leases? how much did you play most guns aren't expensive and can be earned by a lot of people  in 1-3 missions

but as for rewards in general what could they actually do right now? i cant think of anything in game that could really be used properly for a reward

2 minutes ago, Fortune Runner said:

no one deserves a legendary for logging in 30 days unless its a temp one just so they can get the feel of it

all your money went to gun leases? how much did you play most guns aren't expensive and can be earned by a lot of people  in 1-3 missions

but as for rewards in general what could they actually do right now? i cant think of anything in game that could really be used properly for a reward

I play like 2 days in week or less, and i have to buy those guns every week, cops bane, close range and obir usually. Cost near 100mlij 3 slotted ones.

Noway i make enough money without premium.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ByeBye said:

What about no?

On friday LO has added BattlEye and it's free for all players. Isn't that rewarding enough?

While a lot of players are glad BattleEye was implemented, there are tons of casual players that don't know or don't care.

• Like 1