JennBearTurtle

Error 12003

I just created an account on Gamesfirst to link with Arc so I could play the game, but it keeps throwing this error at me stating that I need to check my login email/pass. I know both are correct, and everything has been validated. I'm getting rather miffed here. I've tried reloading the game, repairing, etc. Can someone please help?

Same here.  I can log in to Gamers First no problem but get the 12003 error trying to log in to the game.  I even tried changing my password.  I submitted a problem ticket but from what i'm seeing on this forum, nobody is responding to anybody's request.  Not a good way to get new players.  I spent a lot of time downloading and installing just for this.  I could have been playing something else.

I've been trying to get this resolved...for almost a month...Arc support tried to do everything they could for me. Even contacted the game support...it's like they don't care. 

Edited by JennBearTurtle

don't use Arc or Steam, just use G1 acc pw n login.

download a game original from web n play

it is fastest solution for ya. Game devs are too busy now, working other bigger issues. they even working non stop for weekends so don't blame em. u have dayoff they don't

Edited by Dahel

So soon is before 2019? I just downloaded the game and its now July 2nd and I am getting same problem. Guess I wont waste my time with this game or company. Thanks.