Uhtdred

UNK server??? JERICHO DISTRICTS

yesterday i was looking at where my friends on the list were playing, all of them were playing in waterfront WEST except one:

that one appeared to be playing in WATERFRONT UNK WEST (UNITED KINGDOM???). Could be that the reason i have more than 350ms sometimes???

5 minutes later that someguy happened to be playing in the same west district at the rest of my friend list.

Whenever i can, i will take a pic and show it here..

Edited by Uhtdred

Because it couldn't possibly stand for unkown ... 

And did this really need 3 whole question marks and nearly everything in caps?

Probably just some issue causing it to fail on getting the correct string ... Jericho is LA and NY 

3 minutes ago, Kevkof said:

Because it couldn't possibly stand for unkown ... 

And did this really need 3 whole question marks and nearly everything in caps?

Probably just some issue causing it to fail on getting the correct string ... Jericho is LA and NY 

is that a coincidence my latency is high when the district is "unknown" ??

sorry about caps and all the questions but my main language isn't english and sometimes i write a lot more than it's needed

Edited by Uhtdred

Could be a bug, i do have experienced the same, couldn't join a friend,he was in a financial.

Another friend was in his same district but the name was not broken, i could join him but not the other one (which as i said was into the same one).

Seems the game can't retrive the correct information based on where the character is sometimes.