Sign in to follow this  
SnobbyClobby

BattleEye - Client not responding, APB - Connection Problem

So, today, 12:56PM (EDT) Michigan USA, I've encountered a ton of problems after playing for 30-40 minutes. The server kicked me out four time stating that there's a connection problem, and APB crashed when I was prompted to the login screen. After DirectX and BattleEye installed again (they do it every single time the launcher starts), I wanted to join a fightclub. Server started again with 'Connection Problem' and then BattleEye kicked me for 'Client not responding'. I've tried five more times now with the same outcome. Server says connection problem and the battleeye pisses on me, and kicks me out of the game. 

I am also using the BenQ Display Pilot for my gaming monitor (BenQ XL2411Z) but BattleEye blocks the DLL that allows the display pilot to control various aspects of the monitor while the game is tabbed in. 

Here's a pic of the BattleEye launcher log

e13e54a339e5fb0d1cb4628de1d6e73f.png

Edited by SnobbyClobby

SnobbyClobby why u should use software to control monitor... all aspects settings are controlled by windows and graphics cards drivers/software.

all u need delete this dll and nothing bad happens to your "aspects". 

even designers monitors like mine (asus pa248q)  all controls made on monitor - mechanical buttons. 

Edited by Dahel