Sign in to follow this  
STRIVERUS

Invite to duel or mission

Hi, 
I was thinking, if we could ever see an option to invite a player to a duel or a mission (both opposite and your faction)...
'Cause many times I've encountered this problem when I wanted to do a match against my friend (mission or some kind of a duel).
Sure I can invite him into a group and we can fight against each other, but we can kill a team member only 5 times before getting kicked.
This also happens when I meet a player from the opposite faction in a mission district and I want to do a match against him only (or with my group only against his group). 
Is it possible to have an additional option in ">" (while aiming at the player): challenge to a mission or smthn. like that ?

but you can play a witness mission

Well crime witness is not really a full mission, that changes stages.

And then there are some players that don't have opposite faction characters, or if they do, they don't have all their gear there.
+ If you are playing against 1 group in a mission district and you just want a rematch or smthn. against that same group or player, you want to do it there and now (you don't want to be loading and changing districts, especially when all districts are full or empty) 

But it could be rewardless.
Without getting Killstreak, Blitzkrieg medals etc.
And it could (or couldn't) give money (since the money reward from missions isn't high, and Fightclub rewards are better).

BrandonBranderson
What if crims and enforcers were able to group up?  The group limit would be set to 8 (4 of each faction), and then when a mission starts it splits the group into two teams to fight each other with severely reduced rewards?

tej1Mrs.jpg

Edited by STRIVERUS
Picture
  • Like 1

No. Outcome will be butthurt people you killed multiple times spamming duel invites while texting you to accept.

7 minutes ago, Snjezana said:

No. Outcome will be butthurt people you killed multiple times spamming duel invites while texting you to accept.

"enable duels for"

> everyone

> friends + people from last mission

> friends

> noone

(or checkboxes)

however... i feel like witness is enough for now and kinda lowers the priority of stuff like that. might be a fun addition one day tho.

maybe they could even do custom mission lobbies (invite palyers, select mission/stage, modifiers (time and whatnot) etc.)

but that seems very far off. and would be quite a lot to implement and might come with issues and problems. i'd rather see some new missions (and bug-free too) before that...

no rewards + weapon roles is the way to go here tho

Edited by neophobia
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, neophobia said:

"enable duels for"

> everyone

> friends + people from last mission

> friends

> noone

(or checkboxes)

Works for me.

11 minutes ago, Snjezana said:

There is also the "Ignore" function that could block unwanted invitations.

Is okay for me, could be a nice new thing

+1, /ignore blocks such invites. Should be easy to implement.