Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
xXD4v1dXx

New Vehicle Roof Modification/BodyPart

Recommended Posts

Fairly simple idea, just a new body part for all vehicles that adds aesthetic and a new way to do drive bys... Sunroofs. Be honest how many times have you seen bad and good guys alike in movies poke there heads outta the top of a vehicles sunroof and start blasting away with machine guns at the other car? Hell I can name about 20 off the top my head haha, but fr jokes aside I personally would love to have the ability to have my car look more sleek while also having the option to have a team mate get up through it and blast at who ever sad bloke it is in front or back of us, to or from an objective im I right? I know you might be saying to your selves "well there's really no need for it other than show when you can just hang out the side windows like normal." And to that I say NO your wrooong, I mean yeah its also for show but isn't that also a big part of Apb? to show off your cool stuff to others. Plus can you shoot a beast of a light Machine gun like the Alig 726 while hanging out the side of a car? One handed? Im sorry to be blunt but you're not Arnold Schwarzenegger so no... no you cant lmfao. But with the sun roof you could stick out the top and lay waste to whatever car that so much as honks at you. "You could equip Car surfer" yeah but after how many months of grinding just to unlock it... And think how many times you've died using it, how many times you've fallen off causing you to spend more time getting to an objective. Im not saying it should replace it but it sure is a better option I think and makes more sense than someone standing on top of a car going high speeds...

 

Idk, Ive typed enough just let me know what yall think ✌

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So it is just a straight up better version of leaning out the window?

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
55 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

So it is just a straight up better version of leaning out the window?

Pretty much how I see it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

So it is just a straight up better version of leaning out the window?

There's always one bruh... Yeah if you guys wanna think of it like that, thats basically what im saying. But the point is its something new, something fresh man. It adds to the the game play a tad bit. Its not some new crazy innovated gaming mechanic thats gon fix the game but its something... Its just an idea.

 

Merged.

 

If you guys can't see the vision check out this gaming video. The game is called 187 ride or die and its basically a gangster sytle racing game. 

 

Watch "187 Ride or Die - PS2 Gameplay UHD 4k 2160p (PCSX2)" on YouTube
https://youtu.be/HASUqk24fII

 

Kinda the idea twords it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, xXD4v1dXx said:

There's always one bruh... Yeah if you guys wanna think of it like that, thats basically what im saying. But the point is its something new, something fresh man. It adds to the the game play a tad bit. Its not some new crazy innovated gaming mechanic thats gon fix the game but its something... Its just an idea.

What is the downside to it.

 

Why ever use car surfer or normal windows if the sunroof is just straight up better.

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

What is the downside to it.

 

Why ever use car surfer or normal windows if the sunroof is just straight up better.

Actually thats a good question, hmmm well off the top of the head you can switch between sunroof and side windows when being shot at so it wont necessarily replace side windows but yeah its only really better than side windows if you have a light machine gun or a rocket launcher and I'm thinking while someone is using them while in said sunroof the vehicle will have a speed reduction maybe (not sure by how much) or perhaps ammo reduction. Not being sarcastic but what do you think would actually be a good down side using it? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, xXD4v1dXx said:

Actually thats a good question, hmmm well off the top of the head you can switch between sunroof and side windows when being shot at so it wont necessarily replace side windows but yeah its only really better than side windows if you have a light machine gun or a rocket launcher and I'm thinking while someone is using them while in said sunroof the vehicle will have a speed reduction maybe (not sure by how much) or perhaps ammo reduction. Not being sarcastic but what do you think would actually be a good down side using it? 

Off the top of my head it would only be usable in four seater cars and removes the ability for the back seats to be used. Though I am not sure if that is enough of a downside for it not to be the go to in almost every situation.

  • Dislike 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Off the top of my head it would only be usable in four seater cars and removes the ability for the back seats to be used. Though I am not sure if that is enough of a downside for it not to be the go to in almost every situation.

Hey actually if you notice in the video I posted earlier when in the game 187 if the car is hit hard enough the character will fall back into the vehicle so that could be another fall back. So in theory it'll also take a good driver not hitting other cars and obstacles for it to be affective (which in fact is somewhat hard to do in apb lol) What do you think? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, xXD4v1dXx said:

Hey actually if you notice in the video I posted earlier when in the game 187 if the car is hit hard enough the character will fall back into the vehicle so that could be another fall back. So in theory it'll also take a good driver not hitting other cars and obstacles for it to be affective (which in fact is somewhat hard to do in apb lol) What do you think? 

I could see that being not just a downside to it but also a fun mechanic for both the gunner/driver. Makes it more interesting than car surfer is. Would jostle around the aim or even knock them in to an animation depending on the kind of collision. 

 

Also gives some counter play to it if close enough.

Edited by NotZombieBiscuit
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The idea could be taken to a next level by adding vehicles with a fixed machine gun on top. Maybe even a light armored personal carrier, like Sisu XA-180. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

I could see that being not just a downside to it but also a fun mechanic for both the gunner/driver. Makes it more interesting than car surfer is. Would jostle around the aim or even knock them in to an animation depending on the kind of collision. 

 

Also gives some counter play to it if close enough.

Yoooooo I like that idea a lot bruh, the jostle around the aim and knocked into a lil animation would be dope asf tbh and totally make sense. Im thinking the animation be that like how you said depending on the severity of the collision the gunner could accidentally fire off his gun sporadically, wasting ammo. Imagine that with a rocket launcher lol the diver crashes into something and boom you shoot a rocket off to the side of the vehicle hitting some pedestrians or poor taxi driver stopped at a red light 💀 

Edited by xXD4v1dXx
Fix

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Another option would be making it a vehicle mod.

 

Removes the backseats as passenger and locks the weapon 'mount' to a certain gun only + requires a mod slot + the gunner jostling.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...