Setian

Weapon nerfs over the last 5 years cause continues unbalance

As the title says most weapons are unbalanced.

Anytime a weapon is OP is gets nerfed to death in the end.

At this current state weapons often gets nerfed and rarely buffed.

Over the last 5 years weapons became so much nerfed that everything shoots worse than it ever had...

Now pistols like .45 and FBW and others are often stronger than primary weapons... this is wrong and should n't.

I would like to see the weapons being usable again by newcommers, this game needs new players.

But now the starter weapons are very hard to get used to along with some poor matchmaking...

Yesterday I played a game against only golds with 2 new bronze players, it was n't fun for them to die 25 times both of them.

They often get kicked by golds if they make a teamkill, often cause on purpose the gold shooting the bronze, the bronze firing back and get kicked out for the teamkill... very lame if you ask me.

One of the bronzes yesterday killed me, and I refused to kick them (even when my team plead for it), in the end we won because this guys were dedicated to do the missions.

Not always a noob continue to play the game, they often just leave and never return...

Its not like they're bad at shooters, its often the random firing of guns in APB that somehow shoot like rng inside the crosshair box.

What I want to see is all guns to be more reliable in terms of accuracy, less shots to kill (no one should survive 5 shots from a assault riffle it is ridiculous).

When all guns are OP I believe noobs will have a better chance to atleast make a few kills, understand the game and stay in the end.

Im a silver, sadly I don't hit every single shot like most golds in this game who have 6000+ hours I hardly be able kill those players and often end up 0-0-10 when I try... after I lose I get a match against them again and end up with the same score, now tell me how is this fun...? I think this is mainly the problem because of the weapons shooting terrible for less "experienced" players.

• Like 1

On 12/19/2019 at 11:55 AM, Setian said:

What I want to see is all guns to be more reliable in terms of accuracy, less shots to kill (no one should survive 5 shots from a assault riffle it is ridiculous).

When all guns are OP I believe noobs will have a better chance to atleast make a few kills, understand the game and stay in the end.

The only argument I have against this is that the TTK for each and every gun is, in my honest opinion, a necessary function of the game. It just makes for a more tactical approach to situations as you don't have the option to one-shot headshot everyone in the game. I don't like the idea of games becoming purely reflex-based and the best thing about APB is TTK allows to work your way out of tough situations in a smarter way than using snap-shots, because you actually have to track the enemy for a few seconds before bringing them down and it even allows a chance to escape line of sight, since Waterfront is a severely open and flat map.

Mind you, there is no staggering from guns (except LTL soft damage guns) your character runs incredibly fast and can jump very high effortlessly, character movement and physics is very light on this game. To make guns 1-3 shot guns would be a very bad decision from the devs.

Accuracy, ROF, drop-off range and crosshair bloom can be reworked but TTK should not be tampered with.