ananyounis

hello im ScAryMaMa

Hello why cant you guys do pvp groupe invite its so simple and it realy add fun to the game  it will be annoying in the normal distric because people will have to wait more to play why dont u make a distric for that kinda of thing like clan vs clan distric so people do clan vs clan and make levels to the clan to show how mush thay won and how mush thay lose  plus add special items for clan levels like if your clan this level you can buy this car for 7 days  you know like this ... and how it work ? simple ! just add groupe pvp invite in new distric clan and add this simple system also u can put your own ideas this will realy help the comunity of the game and make the players come back and team up togther and fight other clans .............................................................................. plus add vip area in social map that only champion clan can enter there   like please this will actully work ! put when you do it i hope you add the clan level system good  and add unique stuff like maybe like outfit that you only can get by clan level ........... anyways thanks 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ananyounis said:

Hello why cant you guys do pvp groupe invite its so simple and it realy add fun to the game  it will be annoying in the normal distric because people will have to wait more to play why dont u make a distric for that kinda of thing like clan vs clan distric so people do clan vs clan and make levels to the clan to show how mush thay won and how mush thay lose  plus add special items for clan levels like if your clan this level you can buy this car for 7 days  you know like this ... and how it work ? simple ! just add groupe pvp invite in new distric clan and add this simple system also u can put your own ideas this will realy help the comunity of the game and make the players come back and team up togther and fight other clans .............................................................................. plus add vip area in social map that only champion clan can enter there   like please this will actully work ! put when you do it i hope you add the clan level system good  and add unique stuff like maybe like outfit that you only can get by clan level ........... anyways thanks 

Maybe because that's totally pointless due to low Server Population?

Don't get me wrong, i think that's a really good idea but at the Moment there are things more important than "cosmetical" changes like these ones you're requesting.

The Engine Upgrade already took longer than expected and also i think it needs alot of resscources and involes not only one employee of LO.

And after that being finished, we gotta see how many new bugs will Show up. Anyone who is playing APB longer than a year knows, that if you fix one Thing, two others break.

Yes this will definitely bring back that 2k pop that is missing.

Edited by scian
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, scian said:

Yes this will definitely bring back that 2k pop that is missing.

you probably got any better ideas, don't you?

low population is a threat integration problem .

FACT :   in game  golds ,golds ,golds - GOLD ARENA EMPTY 

Edited by yood

On 11/28/2019 at 6:53 AM, yood said:

low population is a threat integration problem .

FACT :   in game  golds ,golds ,golds - GOLD ARENA EMPTY 

As much as I hate to agree with YOOD just cause he kinda be weird in game. He's RIGHT!