Sign in to follow this  

Suggestions for Countdown and timers

Would be cool if you guys will upgrade the countdown system into the game instead oa an imperfect one that's spammign the chat every single minutes, it's really annoying.

Can we get something like this > https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9umRQ24k2A

Is only for example, you can take the idea and make it happen.

The old one is really disgusting honestly, after years i think it's time for changing it.

It won't take that long to make (i think?) but im not someone who can say that so.

Just after that make the same thing on the website but with an addition to it, another countdown scaling down for the end of the maintenance and the start of the servers.

Of course many methods could be better, but the old one is.. you know.

Also sometimes servers go offline before the countdown reach 0 (like today 3 minutes before).

Let me know what you think and if they should change it.

I'm going to make a bold statement here, but I think LO has a LOT of way more important things to work on than the server shutdown countdown.

Oh noes. The chat gets a shutdown message every minute for 15 minutes. What a disaster.

9 hours ago, WhiskeyTangoFoxX said:

"but I think LO has a LOT of way more important things to work on"

They have so many things to work at that they don't have even the time for fix halloween issues, or making something i've suggested, but they have it for change 2 colors and adjust an item?

Alright, yes, same story again i guess "That's an easy thing to do, not like your or others", is always like this.

That's not how it should works.

Would REALLY love to vote on next updates, instead of getting something i don't even want.

I was happy because titles had more bright colours and different ones, they changed them with annoying ones same as olders

That reminds me of G1 fixing the fun.

Ah, alright, because i don't know what's broken and not into the game, i've just opened tons of tickets and they got resolved sayign they were going to address and fix those, but didn't ever happened.

BUT, yes, like you said, LO has a LOT of way more important things to work on.

Honest. (is not your fault, im only commenting)

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

Oh noes. The chat gets a shutdown message every minute for 15 minutes. What a disaster.

What's the point on that, spam the chat while advicing peopels also on top of the screen in a horrible way, like.. the text is small like the normal achivements unlock.. need to be something that players remember as a Proper Countdown, not a small text saying "Server shutdown in 01:00",you could say "just make the UI more bigger" and i would say yes, but the thing remain the same. 

The message appear to be the same size as others and with the same font, everything the same, even the color, come on.

Edited by Guest

17 hours ago, AlishaAzure said:

They have so many things to work at that they don't have even the time for fix halloween issues, or making something i've suggested, but they have it for change 2 colors and adjust an item?

I don't know what you're referring to here, but both of those things you claimed they fixed would be more of a job for the art team, the timer wouldn't be an art team job.  Other than looking a bit outdated I really don't see a problem with the way it is now.

• Like 1