Sign in to follow this  
Infamy

Suggestion to LO

Hey LO while I have been very critical of you I am also going to try and help you as well so a suggestion I have to maybe get the population up a touch AND to give your current player base peace of mind. I think you guys should start doing either weekly or bi-Weekly live streams on twitch talking about the state of the game show casing some of the improvements you have in the pipe line doing some Q&A time and letting us see and be introduced to the faces that develop APB. Part of the reason people will follow companies is based on their willingness to engage with their audience and player base when companies are very radio silent it kinda gives the vibe to the player base that you don't listen or don't care and by virtue makes the player base not care either and eventually gravitate towards a new game or company who will give the open lanes of communication. I also might suggest making a discord to allow players to join and even squad up with each other since VoIP is currently broken it would allow for better game play experience AND it would allow a open avenue again for you (Little Orbit) to communicate with the player base not only that but allow ease of access for new players to get help and tips and tricks on how to better themselves at the game Also it will allow the players to quickly and easily send bug reports with video and screenshots .... Oh and let us not forget for people to showcase their creative sides and funny screen shots. 

That is my suggestion anyone can comment on it really and love or hate it but I hope that LO takes it seriously and considers the up side to it. 

And I just realized I posted this in the wrong place it's early and not awake just realized I clicked the wrong tab if this could be deleted by a admin much appreciated sorry for the mistake.

• Thanks 1

I have moved this topic to the Suggestions section of our forums.

~@mayii

On 10/14/2019 at 12:47 PM, wilkesor said:

actually not a bad idea, good job man

Why thank you my dude!

On 10/14/2019 at 4:03 PM, Amayii said:

I have moved this topic to the Suggestions section of our forums.

~@mayii

Much thanks 🙂