Cloey

so thats it ?

hi yes i am not surprised just sad  thought we would come back after maintenance and wait then for what would come one would start a Countdown Maybe and all could wish a good luck and such say good bye but no ? so i say here goodbye my fellow clones take care and wish u all the best. was a great time we spent in these wastelands  crafting Fighting ( also on global and help lol) made Friends ? yes we did i will miss it and you ofc. was somehow a second home where u left to see and explore other Worlds to then came back to see ur " home" still there and you got a welcome " hi friend  where u have been we missed you" yes i will miss it now knowing i have lost sth very good. i know its "just" a game but the loss feels although hard . yep if there will be a FE 2 i will come to see u again Maybe or some atleast i think i try to give it a Chance, but for the Moment is not rly a help. will take some time ...

Cloey Winters

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Sadly that was indeed the end of it for now. Matt Scott just posted a final update for the current FE.

~@mayii