AkulaV4

Disconnects mid gameplay

I'm stuck with the issue of all of my online games disconnecting at random times. I could go play for 10 minutes to an hour before it crashes. Doesn't matter what game it is. If needed I also play swtor, Minecraft, pubg and overwatch. I disconnect randomly from all of these. At first I thought it was my connection to the internet. Whenever it happened I tried restarting my router and turning on and off my pc in hopes that it would work. I tried again by hotspotting from my phone and still find it disconnects. When it does disconnect it shows up with the usual server disconnect message and something saying 15 minutes even though the server is perfectly fine. I am able to reconnect and play again but it will disconnect again eventually.

I'm not sure if it has anything to with a recent update to my pc or what. Graphics card is upto date. I've tried other forums of other online games to find if other people are having the same problems and I can't seem to find any. I'm not sure what more to do other than take my pc to where I bought it for a check up or something. I'd appreciate the help if anyone can.

Cheers!

I have moved this thread as the issue is not specifically APB related, but i hope you get it fixed.
Maybe someone in here has the answer, personally i would check with your ISP.

I never experience that problem, I ragequit within five minutes usually.