BoomLion

So this gaem for Russains only now???

2 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

Most I could find in any Western European nation is France with just 8.8%

Not too long ago there was a historical period when North America and Australia had much less than 8.8% of migrant population. And look where are the natives today. Aborigines of Australia = 0,5% of population. 1.6% in US. If you'll check population census of US in 19th century - you'll see how it takes only a century to replace natives with migrants and it requires only 3-3.5% migrant population growth rate.

12 minutes ago, Letter said:

Not too long ago there was a historical period when North America and Australia had much less than 8.8% of migrant population. And look where are the natives today. Aborigines of Australia = 0,5% of population. 1.6% in US. If you'll check population census of US in 19th century - you'll see how it takes only a century to replace natives with migrants and it requires only 3-3.5% migrant population growth rate.

n50L7TA.gif

Imma do the mods a solid and just ignore this.

Anyways... APB amirite?

• Thanks 1

Adding a russian language chat channel to district chat like other MMOs are doing will fix the problem.

And if they whisper you in russian, tell them to like and subscribe.

"Go!
I just wanna know how it feels.. you know.. realizing that you're trapped in a situation, where you're just losing control of the game.

That's a matter of opinion.

Opinion? Yeah, there's your opinion and then there's the truth.
Any comment on the nightmare inducing hacks i see all over town these days? I mean c'mon. Aren't you worried you might have a public perception problem?

I dont worry about what Russians are writing on walls, dic.k.
A safer game, thats what I promised in the election, that's what im delivering.

The easy anti cheat act, thats your big idea, huh?
Giving every hacker out there a license to roam the streets armed?

We need people willing to fight hacks with hacks.

All you've done is create legalized hacks. Now we have competition, we have hackers provoking hackers and the hackers are taking it out on the whole damn city"

Edited by polotow
pg13