emm3tt

Administration, please help with the account.

[!]For administration only [!]

I didn’t change the password on the account from registration, today I decided to go play and the system notified me that I need to update the password to continue the game. But the problem is that the mail to which the account is linked is deleted long ago. And I just can’t restore my account.

If you need additional information on this issue, write me in private messages, I will send everything that is required from me.

Just now, emm3tt said:

[!]For administration only [!]

I did not change my account password after registering. After a long absence from the game (2-3 years), I decided to go play, and the system notified me that I needed to update my password in order to continue the game. But the problem is that the mail to which the account is attached has been deleted long ago. And I just can’t recover my account.

If you need additional information on this issue, write me in private messages, I will send everything that is required from me.

The forums are not able to offer the help you require, it would be best to make a ticket with our support team.

You should be able to do that from this current account if you are able to prove ownership of the other account.

~@mayii

if you have bought armas marketplace currency and can prove it with statements, that might be able to help.

things like card or bank accounts used, and the dates.

character names too and what region you played on.

And why the message does not want to be sent? I click send and the page just refreshes

12 minutes ago, emm3tt said:

And why the message does not want to be sent? I click send and the page just refreshes

there should be a small notification either on the top or bottom of the screen.

are there no error messages?

Have you sent a support ticket regarding this issue? 

Yes, I sent a request to the support service, so far there is no answer.