iDaYx

Account migration from Console to PC

Hello, 

Since console version haven't received almost any updates in order to fix the game despite many things have been reported to G1, the population is extremely low ( 30 players for EU Xbox and Ps4 ) 

A few players including me are asking an account migration from Console ( Xbox One and Ps4 ) to PC, is it possible ?

Is it possible to see in the future after the Unification project we could see Cross-platform account so players could play with their account on PC and on Console

What?
PS4 has some 800 players.

Thats more than PC Jericho and Han combined.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, CookiePuss said:

What?
PS4 has some 800 players.

Thats more than PC Jericho and Han combined.

I'm talking about European servers, which on Xbox are empty, pop doesn't go higher than 30 players which means wf, fightclubs and social district are Always empty, for the PS4 this is What i've heard from someone that plays on this console.

American servers are more populated, i'm not gonna talk about the PS4 because i'm not playing on this console but it's probably gonna end up like on Xbox. They might have 800 players but what's the point to have a lot of players that are gonna uninstal due to the poor quality of apb on console right now

37 minutes ago, iDaYx said:

I'm talking about European servers, which on Xbox are empty, pop doesn't go higher than 30 players which means wf, fightclubs and social district are Always empty, for the PS4 this is What i've heard from someone that plays on this console.

American servers are more populated, i'm not gonna talk about the PS4 because i'm not playing on this console but it's probably gonna end up like on Xbox. They might have 800 players but what's the point to have a lot of players that are gonna uninstal due to the poor quality of apb on console right now

Ahh I see.

And yeah from the videos Ive seen. Console does kind of look like a mess. 

Best of luck on getting the answer you want!

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, iDaYx said:

Hello, 

Since console version haven't received almost any updates in order to fix the game despite many things have been reported to G1, the population is extremely low ( 30 players for EU Xbox and Ps4 ) 

A few players including me are asking an account migration from Console ( Xbox One and Ps4 ) to PC, is it possible ?

Is it possible to see in the future after the Unification project we could see Cross-platform account so players could play with their account on PC and on Console

Likely we will see something like that in the future if we are given a newer engine. Cross-platform is pretty simple to set up, but the reason they don't do it is usually due to fairness, or economy, stuff like that.