Sign in to follow this  
NotZombieBiscuit

FF14 Story

Can someone tell me the entire story of FF14. I skipped every cutscene and dialogue in the base game, heavensward, stormblood, and even shadowrbringers and have no idea what's going on with anything.

https://landofodd.net/ffxiv-arr-story-summary/

This covers it pretty well, but if you want the short version, in 1.0 the Allagans trap Bahamut in Dalamud, the Garleans bring Dalamud to Eorzea and Bahamut blows everything up, the Warrior of Light gets sent 5 years into the future and kills all the primals, Gaius who leads the Garleans launches an assault on Eorzea, Gaius and The Ultima Weapon get btfo by Lahabrea who blows up everything, Alphinaud is an idiot so the Scions implode, then in 3.0, the Ishgardians are like "bro Au'Ra bad lets mass genocide them because they dragon" and the dragons are all "woah these guys backstabbed us and stole our powers what a bunch of jerks" and then the Ishgardians and the Dragons fight and it's like "cool" but you realize Y'shtola hasn't been around much in the beginning of 3.0 and late 2.0 but that's because she got trapped in the aether stream which leads to her becoming blind, so then you find out that Yda isn't Yda but actually Lyse and Stormblood happens which reforms the Scions, and Zenos basically just beats the shit out of the Scions, the Scions have the Echo which allows them to manipulate the past and the WoL has the Blessing of Light so this is the first time the WoL truly gets their patootie handed to them, this leads to Zenos becoming the big spook man but then he dies and I haven't played 4.0 so...yeah.

Edited by Similarities

Sign in to follow this