Sign in to follow this  
LUST

Shini's spawn...

I saw a "speedhack" like this a few days ago, funny thing was that a GM was typing in that District while it was happening.

What are the chances that cheaters are trying to frame the new GMs?

Edit: Welp nevermind, looks like it's been resolved :p

Edited by Dragonshaman

2 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

Okay, is really hard to read you. Even worst than my broken english 😜

Whats the wrong thing in my english?

4 minutes ago, LuzExtinguido said:

Not because a hidden gm is playing around doesnt mean is not from their team... otherwise it means someone from outside hacked their server and had access to gm commands.

Are you 100% sure of it? Then someone had enabled gm commands? Never seen a speedhacker running so smoothly... a new level of cheating confirmed then?

Lixil again in this thread has told us the ITs already scanned gm commands which iz not hard to bring a report up, i made my own lfd2 servers to admin abuse them ingame when i was trolly back when, so first hand i know shes telling the truth, not only that but shes offering proof so why all the hate on gms???

This investigation is now over, I don't want to build a lot of bad energy around this. I will go ahead and lock the thread.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 5

Hi everyone,

This thread is now locked, but I want to follow up personally.

My original comments still stand, and I don't intend to delete/edit them.

However here is what happened after I made that post:

- It was pointed out to us that Shini plays on Citadel not Jericho. This means we needed to check a different server's logs and the time of day in the logs is different.

- We did find an issue, and we interviewed the GM. The GM clearly made a mistake in judgment. They saw some comments from Shini on the stream, and misinterpreted those comments to mean that Shini *wanted* someone to mess with them. The GM then took the liberty of "making the game more fun".

Regardless of the good intentions, we have removed the former GM's privileges in-game, and they are no longer a GM.

This player understands now that they crossed a line, and all parties involved are fine with the resolution.

As a recap:

- We are new, and we are going to make mistakes.

- We will be transparent when that happens, and we will own those mistakes.

Thanks,

Matt

• Like 13
  • Thanks 23