DwightPfeiffer
Members-
Content Count
47 -
Joined
-
Last visited
Everything posted by DwightPfeiffer
-
Extended Server Maintenance (Monday 4/29/2019)
DwightPfeiffer replied to Lixil's topic in General Discussion Archive
If they bought all new equipment and a new track it would be so their gym would turn more profit...the same reason that LO bought Fallen Earth, the same reason they are working on the game now, to make money from the game. -
Extended Server Maintenance (Monday 4/29/2019)
DwightPfeiffer replied to Lixil's topic in General Discussion Archive
Why do people keep talking like they are doing us a favor ? We are paying for a service. If you have a gym membership and they close the gym for 3 days are you going to buy gifts for the owners ? -
Extended Server Maintenance (Monday 4/29/2019)
DwightPfeiffer replied to Lixil's topic in General Discussion Archive
I'd settle for vault extensions, extra garage and stable slots, farm and harvesters boosters -
Extended Server Maintenance (Monday 4/29/2019)
DwightPfeiffer replied to Lixil's topic in General Discussion Archive
I'd say were up about 5000 Reward Points or G1 Credits. -
Extended Server Maintenance (Monday 4/29/2019)
DwightPfeiffer replied to Lixil's topic in General Discussion Archive
offline -
Extended Server Maintenance (Monday 4/29/2019)
DwightPfeiffer replied to Lixil's topic in General Discussion Archive
Basically free ?...I spend almost $200 a year on this game between the subscription and Marketplace, so please forgive me when I ask about compensation. -
Extended Server Maintenance (Monday 4/29/2019)
DwightPfeiffer replied to Lixil's topic in General Discussion Archive
I'd say were up to about 4000 Reward Points or G1 credits now. -
Extended Server Maintenance (Monday 4/29/2019)
DwightPfeiffer replied to Lixil's topic in General Discussion Archive
Me either -
Extended Server Maintenance (Monday 4/29/2019)
DwightPfeiffer replied to Lixil's topic in General Discussion Archive
I sure hope not. I'd rather have Reward Points or yellow chips. -
Extended Server Maintenance (Monday 4/29/2019)
DwightPfeiffer replied to Lixil's topic in General Discussion Archive
We're gonna be rich !!! -
Extended Server Maintenance (Monday 4/29/2019)
DwightPfeiffer replied to Lixil's topic in General Discussion Archive
If the compensation is based on how long the game is offline we'll all be rich. -
Extended Server Maintenance (Monday 4/29/2019)
DwightPfeiffer replied to Lixil's topic in General Discussion Archive
I was mostly joking before when I said it would be appropriate to give your paying customers 5 yellow chips for the inconvenience, now it would be very poor form to not do something in compensation. -
Extended Server Maintenance (Monday 4/29/2019)
DwightPfeiffer replied to Lixil's topic in General Discussion Archive
I blame the Techs -
Extended Server Maintenance (Monday 4/29/2019)
DwightPfeiffer replied to Lixil's topic in General Discussion Archive
I think giving a few yellow chips to your paying customers would be appropriate at this point. -
Count me in !!! : )
