sniperangel

Missions

Well hello there, i don't know what other players think but the new game mode is fun to play BUT why do you LO have to ruin the mission experience by adding weapon pick up in normal district... Please do something, the game was fine the way it was now every player is just taking your weapon and there is not even a point choosing a different weapon than enemies. 

I don't think you can rely totally on your enemies weapons. I mean, I don't pick up all the weapons that are being dropped by my enemies because I don't need or want all of them.

Though I think they should limit the weapon drop mechanic to only non-legendaries.

Edited by Vanten

maybe they sould just no put it in mission district wich ion my opinion the most smart things they've done. even if not everyone pick up weapon this dsnt mean this is pointless and annoying to be playing a weapon and some random takes it for just 1 life. exemple: i play hvr i pick up an oca to defend close range point then spawn 100 m away sniping oponent because i got a sniper now. this is just dumb mechanic