Sign in to follow this  
cyral

SOLO-MISSIONS or PVE

I have a small suggestion that will go over with the general community like a nuke going off.

Reciently there has been a number of players getting shut-out on missions and going broke.

my suggestion is this.... 2 times an hour lets make SOLO-MISSIONS that pay in the area of 500 credits for players. SOLO-MISSIONS means 1 player ONLY not your buddies helping out.NO TEAMS

These missions would include doing OBJECTIVES with a mission timer. the faster you get to the objectives the more cash you make.

And yes the objectives can be clear across the map from each other. the npc's and other players on normal mission  are the obstacle here.

Now I am purposing this as an alternative to building a crim char in the game.. 4 indivudials who don't like playing a criminal character..

But I do have a downside....it's for CASH only...so NO points going towards a threat change nor points for contacts as well.

now would this be Something worth looking into by L.O.???

500 per mission? no standing? nah mate, ramraiding is way better than that rewards wise

43 minutes ago, Yeedman said:

nah mate, ramraiding is way better than that rewards wise

You obviously didn't read my statement correctly enough. 

My understanding is this.

When a player has a cop and criminal,  they still are unable to transfer funds back and forth,  only items. Like cars and bought guns.

That's if you only have 1 account.  By the rules that's all your allowed to have.

I like to buy bullets from the ammo boxes when I run out.. Not to mention g-nades..

Or even might get a decent car out of the car spawners. 

So will ram_raiding do this for my cop char?