Posted (edited)

I have logged in in game before 4 hours, i have been crafting something  in ballistic workshop in Flagstaff i have seen that some of item is crafted and when i click to put in bag (i have enough space in bag) it nothing happens.

unknown.png?width=641&height=481

Few times i have been returned to character selection screen and before that i have try to exit but nothing.

With other toon i was try to take item from mail but i got error "there was an error processing your request"

unknown.png?width=641&height=481

my friend also try to use life net facility but nothing happened and after some time while he was been outside of life net center (after around 5 min) they was teleported to another life net center while he have been on motorcycle so he appears in life net center with motorcycle.

unknown.png?width=770&height=433

unknown.png?width=771&height=433

and when he ride off their motorcycle in life net center they suddenly appears  here 

unknown.png?width=771&height=433

Also with my toon i try to send message on G1 chat but they late for about 20-30 second sometimes even minute.

Edited by DantesHell
Game issues