Rakushpeng

Password expired when logging in with steam account

I usually login with my steam account but now it tells me that my password expired and that i need to reset it at gamersfirst.com but i have no gamersfirst linked to my steam account or atleast i think so because i checked every gamersfirst account and none had any purchases but my main account had a few purchases. Sorry if I already posted this, my browser crashed and I was not sure it posted. Sorry mods. Can I do anything to recover my account? I can give any information about my steam account or atleast transfer everything on a gamersfirst account?

Oh my ingame username was THEBEST33. Forgot to mention

There is always a Gamersfirst account that's used, the steam one just directs the game to the correct one.

If you don't know your email, just contact support

1 hour ago, Kevkof said:

There is always a Gamersfirst account that's used, the steam one just directs the game to the correct one.

If you don't know your email, just contact support

Ok I made a ticket and asked them what email is linked to my in game character. is that enough? do i have to give my steam link too?

2 minutes ago, Rakushpeng said:

Ok I made a ticket and asked them what email is linked to my in game character. is that enough? do i have to give my steam link too?

They will likely ask you for more information when they get back to you, if they need it.