Fallen earth Xpac

Faction PVP area with a bounty system dailys/weekely

so much more junk items 

add more nodes

more hunting and gambling add dice and card games

add taxes and deeds and taxi 

Edited by CommanderDeacon

2 hours ago, CommanderDeacon said:

Full world PVP with a bounty system for player killers.

Specific bullet recipes for each gun.

Remove ammo from the shops.

More materials More items.

Remove 9/10 of the nodes. 

Raise the shop prices 10x of what they are now.

bring back the lost creeper DNA and gambling.

I would pay 60$ just to try it.

• Optional PVP allows players to even try to grasp FE, otherwise it would probably lack even more population than it currently does.
  • Ammo crafting is fine as is, yes it's mass produced but hardly needs adjustment.
  • NPCs providing ammo is hardly a big ordeal, you can easily make a social toon to buy/craft for cheaper than the shop can sell it for. Even then it allows a chip sink as at some point you lack reason to spend chips.
  • More items? There's plenty already in-game, same goes for materials. Unless it gives more options at 55, you have plenty to choose from 45 and below.
  • There's already vastly limited nodes besides harvesters/farms, again another harmful change for new players trying to get into the game.
  • Blackjack is the only gambling disabled... but why the DNA?

The game isn't even in the hundreds when it comes to population, and new players are extremely unlikely... all of these changes hurt that.

17 hours ago, NysekZePope said:

• Optional PVP allows players to even try to grasp FE, otherwise it would probably lack even more population than it currently does.
  • Ammo crafting is fine as is, yes it's mass produced but hardly needs adjustment.
  • NPCs providing ammo is hardly a big ordeal, you can easily make a social toon to buy/craft for cheaper than the shop can sell it for. Even then it allows a chip sink as at some point you lack reason to spend chips.
  • More items? There's plenty already in-game, same goes for materials. Unless it gives more options at 55, you have plenty to choose from 45 and below.
  • There's already vastly limited nodes besides harvesters/farms, again another harmful change for new players trying to get into the game.
  • Blackjack is the only gambling disabled... but why the DNA?

The game isn't even in the hundreds when it comes to population, and new players are extremely unlikely... all of these changes hurt that.

the DNA was 50 blue each 

I already liked how fallen earth did all the pvp stuff so no need to change it anyway.

I know almost nothing about crafting srry

and I guess I was just thinking about more junk u can sell...

and I remember other MMO games like wow removing nodes all the time

and blackjack must of gave out a lot of money? or was it because of counterfeit chips 

7 hours ago, CommanderDeacon said:

the DNA was 50 blue each 

I already liked how fallen earth did all the pvp stuff so no need to change it anyway.

I know almost nothing about crafting srry

and I guess I was just thinking about more junk u can sell...

and I remember other MMO games like wow removing nodes all the time

and blackjack must of gave out a lot of money? or was it because of counterfeit chips 

•  
  • Yes but that's why I asked "why".
  • Ya that + /pvp
  • No worries, but also means we shouldn't mess with it.
  • There's a lot of junk to sell, problem is 9/10 times it goes to the vendor unless someone buys it.
  • Yes but FE isn't WoW, they already messed with the nodes once and it hurt the population badly.
  • People were making a bit of money, nothing insane, but believe it was because others could click the screen for them... tho that's been fixed. We still have slots tho.
7 hours ago, CommanderDeacon said:

and if u have any thoughts on Deeds? 

building and more crafting ?

more hunting more salvaging

• Nothing wrong with more building options, let alone "housing" systems. Crafting we have plenty of but nothing wrong with more.
  • Hunting and Salvaging are already in-game, just gotta know what you're looking for 😄