Sign in to follow this  
Trxp

PS4 & Xbox Updates

I going to start off by saying I love what you guys are doing and Im just wondering if us PlayStation and Xbox users will we be seeing theses updates happen at the same time as of PC like the Battleye update 

Edited by Trxp

Does the ps4 really need battleeye though? It should be impossible to cheat since the ps4 cannot be hacked on the latest firmware which is required to play apb?

15 minutes ago, Nev said:

Does the ps4 really need battleeye though? It should be impossible to cheat since the ps4 cannot be hacked on the latest firmware which is required to play apb?

I think he more means that he hopes to see updates releasing at the same time as for PC, which, unfortunately, isn't really possible because they run on different engine versions, but once they bring the current engine up to speed I think it'll be a lot more smooth for console and PC users.

On 6/4/2018 at 5:42 PM, Nev said:

Keyboard and mouse basically is cheating on console. it gives players who use them an advantage over the players who use controllers.

Sign in to follow this