MattScott

Tracking Customer Support

Hi everyone,

We continue to make excellent progress.

As of today, there are 1,088 total tickets (unsolved) which is significantly down from last week. 

And there are 719 total tickets that have not been touched (contacted), which is down by more than 300 tickets from last week.

I think it is important to note that we are now clear of a lot of tickets entered during the end of April and beginning of May due to the messy network data center move.

Today we are answering tickets from May 10th, which means we are now at a 34 day response time.

If your ticket is older than May 10th, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Dislike 1

Hi everyone,

Lots of posts / updates planned for today, but I don't want to forget to update the Customer Support status.

As of today, there are 913 total tickets (unsolved) which continues to come down week by week. This is our first time significantly under 1000 total tickets in a very long while.
And there are 662 total tickets that have not been touched (contacted), which is down from last week.

Today we are answering tickets from May 24th, which means we are now at a 27 day response time.

If your ticket is older than May 24th, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

(NOTE: Updated the stats as of the actual End of Day Friday)

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Dislike 1

Hi everyone,

Due to the holiday, I'm going to go ahead and post stats early this week.

There are 751 total tickets (unsolved) which is our lowest amount to date.

And there are 440 total tickets that have not been touched (contacted).

Today we are answering tickets from June 11th, which means we are now at a 3 week response time.

If your ticket is older than June 11th, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Dislike 2

Hi everyone,

Things continue moving the right direction.

There are 613 total tickets (unsolved) which is our lowest amount to date.

And there are 345 total tickets that have not been touched (contacted).

Today we are answering tickets from June 24th, which means we are now at an 18 day response time.

I went back three months to look at our average response time then vs. now.

90 days ago our average response time to new tickets was 19.3 days.

Right now our average response time is actually 13.5 days with the *longest* wait time being 18 days.

Lastly, if your ticket is older than June 24th, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2
  • Dislike 1

Hi everyone,

There are now 581 total tickets (unsolved).

And there are 386 tickets that have not been touched (untouched).

We have been getting quite a few older players needing help to get back into the game, which is why our untouched ticket count went a little higher.

Today we are answering tickets from July 5th, which means we are now at a 2 week response time.

If your ticket is older than July 5th, and we have not reached out, then I recommend updating your ticket and asking for status.

Thanks,
Matt

• Like 4
  • Thanks 4
  • Dislike 1