Sign in to follow this  
SantaBox

ARMAS Marketplace Issues

To start things off, I'll explain that all I originally intended to do was attempt to upgrade my character bound VAS SW2 'Empire' to an account bound one, and then I stumbled upon a couple of issues while attempting to do so.

The first of this list starts with the experience of me trying to upgrade the weapon from character to account bound. I do own a character bound Empire on one of my characters and the marketplace DID recognize that I've purchased this weapon previously, however for whatever reason, I was not given an "Account Bound Upgrade" option whatsoever. 

tv5RaVs.png

q9Q6Hka.png

As you can see, I only have a discount applied from having premium.

Now, I should also mention the other bug I noticed, that the marketplace ALSO seems to recognize any weapon that I've purchased previously as a trial (3 or 30 days), and that it behaves in the same way as the Empire above. I am no longer able to purchase any of the below three options, only leaving me to purchase an account bound one. 

To follow up on the fact that this bug is fairly inconsistent and isn't always reproduced, I have one more character bound weapon that I decided to take a look at. 

v9rmVkQ.png

As you can see on the Kokoe, the discount is automatically applied if I wish to upgrade mine to Account Lifetime, and it recognizes that I already own this product as normal.

Unfortunately, the weapon I wished to upgrade from character to account bound was the Empire and not the Kokoe, so I'm at a bit of a standstill with that as I don't want to pay the full price for it.

Any idea on what would be causing this and how it could be corrected? 

Happened to me sometimes alredy, i don't know why but i hope they will fix that soon as possible.

Not any idea, happens casually, not always or often, i don't know what could change/bug that out.

I have a bug of similar sorts. It doesn't let me purchase 3 days, 30 days or char lifetime options even tho i've never purchased them. But on the other hand account lifetime works just fine. This happens to all guns in armas not just shaw. I think it's somehow linked to trials I've redeemed a long time ago but i'm not sure.

682d1817ff.png