OCSdeltawolf

Increased texture resolution

I think a resolution upgrade could boost popularity in the game considering a big focal point of the game is its freedom of creativity tattoos and car decals are so low res it just looks like a blurry blob mess when smaller like if you design a car bumper sticker it needs to be the size of the doors to be even close to looking decent like I understand the graphics in the game are pretty good considering the release date but maybe higher res could be implemented with the engine upgrade because like I love everything about the game I don't think it needs much more content mostly just upgrades to visual fidelity and a few tweaks to gameplay and it could get a quick boost in popularity 

• Like 1

In the future yes  , but I wouldn't recommend it for anytime soon given the major fixes to APB needed first like matchmaking  and threat  , or how some missions are just built wrong.

Looking nice would only get us so far before people  left again if the major problems are not fixed first.

But yes better graphics are needed.

• Like 1