EmptyWishes

Complaints

You cannot sell weapons on the armas market, it breaks the game. Those who say it's pay to win are 100% right. I suck at this game, but I got premium and got a free trial of a gun, (don't remember which one) and I got more kills with it in one game than I would have with any other gun in an entire day.

Maybe I'm just missing something, but clothing makes no sense. I understand that you unlock clothes by completing missions, but I also understand that there are more clothes in the game than what you are able to see that you can unlock, but you never know what clothes those are or how to unlock them. For example, the wizard hat. How the hell do I unlock that? I don't know, I didn't even know it was in the game until I saw someone with it, because it doesn't appear in the hats section of the fashion designer.

This game is not noob friendly whatsoever. I had to take lessons from several people just to be able to kill 20% of the people I encounter in missions. Tell me I suck all you want, yeah, I know, but I'm not the only one, and that's a major turn off to people who are just starting the game. I have no clue how you can fix that, but at the very least give us some combat tips in the tutorial instead of the useless common sense shit that's there.

Missions are so repetitive, give us more mission types. Take notes from gta. I won't say gta missions never get boring, but it takes a hell of a lot longer to get bored of them than the missions in this game.

1. wow....... any gun can be countered by any other gun with a proper strategy , skill to do so , and the dumb luck of avoiding the troller in the dump truck. Damn that guy is annoying....

2. being naked makes no sense to me..... unlocking clothes is by contacts or special events like Halloween (its a wizard hat)

3. tutorial absolutely needs to be done differently so yes its not noob friendly.

4. for a cops vs crim game I do not know how to give more missions currently with what we currently have so  *shrugs*

1. I find myself going well you cannot say the game is pay to win without further context.

Chances are that the gun you used was a weapon which is a reskin of a already existing gun in game and maybe with preset mods... If this is so then changes also are that you haven't tried or unlocked the original in game version of the gun either.

If a gun is genuinely overpowered then it often is just because it has yet to be balanced out or something about the gun has become broken in error during a patch.

It's not uncommon when a new gun is released that it needs to damage, range or fire rate reduced as it was more powerful in game than first thought.

Joker Box Legendaries are not pay to win either as these guns may be unique but have quirts that deliberately make it harder to use these weapons even if they may be more powerful.

All guns have a counter and all guns have their strengths and weaknesses.

On 1/16/2019 at 9:30 AM, EmptyWishes said:

You cannot sell weapons on the armas market, it breaks the game.

Not sure If you meant what this sentence is actually saying but Selling weapons back to armas would be pay to win for some as then people can get more money back from content they no longer want, for people who have guns they don't like, It wouldn't be a bad idea but it wouldn't be free player friendly.

Trading Armas premium guns in game would break the in game economy!

If people bought guns on Armas with real money only to sell them for in game money then they'd be in the millions within minutes without doing a single mission, They could then buy what they want from the in game marketplace and get the best cars, guns, mods... It would make rank and progression pointless!

I'm sorry but that is pay to win!

2. The clothing items that cannot be found in game or sold in Armas are in fact holiday event rewards. The next holiday will be the Valentines Day.

3. Little Orbit has acknowledge that the game is not new comer friendly... and are trying to find ways to address this.

4 . GTA has a storyline for the both the online character and offline characters where as APB is coming up to a decade old and the characters have a bit of a back story but you don't see it unfold or the characters develop or change. The APB lore has been rather forgotten over the years not built upon.

...For what it's worth, a new game mode "RIOT" is being developed.

The thing about APB is that It's sort of an open sandbox third person shooter, You don't just have to do mission as it is an open world... I mean there is the Event sub forum which players can plan an make their own events. Police chases, shooting competitions, races, car shows.

-----

I think the point to take away from this is that APB: All Point Bulletin first came online with a closed beta back in October 2009!

If you compare the Grand Theft Auto series to APB which is coming up to 10 years old then you're not going to have a fun time  with APB because the games are just nothing alike.

It has been said that APB had costed $100 million to develop, GTA V had a budget of $175 million just for marketing the game... 175 million dollar budget for marketing a game which had already multiple games in the same brand that broke sales records world wide! It's a game that sell itself now.

APB was also intended to be online multiple only, GTA started off as a single player offline with open world story line. GTA Online only elaborated on the story lines and game play experience with other players interaction.