Sign in to follow this  
LittleCritique

G1 site upgrade complete? (UX/UI problems)

1. Now, you cannot log in to the APB, indicating that you are under 18 when you create an account. 
This is a trap. (especially for players who transfer their character from Innova). The account has been created, the characters have been transferred, but you cannot enter and play.
If you need players to indicate age from 18 - limit it technically.

2.  Why is it necessary to press the login button again on the support page? I have just logged on to a website. (technically, I understand why, but from the point of view of UI - this is a bad decision. In addition, these buttons should be made more visible.

Snimok.1544261660.png

2.1 Next to the create ticket button, it would be nice to indicate the average response time for support.

3. When you click on the "purchase G1", we are redirected to a useless "stub" page, which not only does not carry any functionality, but also looks awful in terms of design. 
If I got in 2010:
screenshot-checkout.1544260723.png 

and 4. If the players in the game have any error, then next to the error add a link to the page with a description of all the errors and their solutions.

UXUI.1544263266.png

APB alway has been an 18+ mature rated game.

different counties have different ages for the legal contextual term of mature, but it is probably just easier to put it as a blanket requirement to be 18 than trying localisation.

everything else has just come about from handing APB from company to company... some spring cleaning wouldn't go a miss sometime.