BoomLion

Lock gold to gold

I say lock the dis anyways >.> if the new compant can market the game correctly which it seems to be doing, we have nothing to worry about, the golds will be where they should be, the silvers will also, and the bronze will be free to lurn the game, i'm not saying do it now but the engine update should change enough and if they reset everyone back to level 1 (which is possible) everyone will start off as a newb. i believe they just need to add 1 or maybe 2 more threats, so platnum or whatever. which will keep the current golds locked out of silver, and the silvers will be free to play with people of there level. I believe the threat system is at fault mostly, because i can go into silver and rekt everyone, but in gold i feel like i'm getting aimbotted. There needs to be a in between place there because the silver players and the gold plays are just to far away from each other.

Reporting DTers.. Look a TGM was the other day in bronze.. there was more golds then silver there...the ones who DT r the same players over an over agian..its allways the same clans...

i play bronze becuz theres no trust that hackers are gone from the game...

But whats worse then a hacker..a DTing fake gold noob.. the worse thing when u see them play v other golds there not bad..they would easy hold there own in silver..i mean a premade group in allmosy any map would do damg....they want easy wins...they call back up v Ts.. if u look on steam screen shots page ive uploaded many showing how messed up it is...

ive said many time befor .... make gold harder to get... make it 500% harder to gain gold..this way u cant DT in an hour...how hard is that to do????

and the people who would quit if they locked maps is "the DTers"..real players who dont care who they face they still gonna mess u up wont care...

Its harder NOT to gain gold then it is to get it...

locking districts is the very way APB had a major downfall of playerbase to what little we have today.

If it was done again there would be no way to recover from such damage.

APB would cease to exist period