EllaC

[Event Teaser] Survivor's Refuge Wasteland Rally

In conjunction with Support Team Clan, the Crafter's Market and the monthly GORE bosses event...

Survivor's Refuge presents; the Survivor's Refuge Wasteland Rally

By Ella Clinton.

What's this mad thing?

This 'mad thing', the Survivor's Refuge Wasteland Rally, is a new idea for a large-scale serverwide event. Abbreviated to SRWR, the event is being designed carefully to consider every member of the Fallen Earth community from a PvE standpoint. The Rally will travel through Sectors 1 to 4- Plateau, Northfields, Kaibab Forest and Deadfall, visiting bosses, breathtaking scenes, scavenging areas, and many more. Giveaways will be conducted, virtual beer cans will be opened, and giggles will be had.

Details, man!

• Time and Date: The provisional date is set to be the 5th of January (that's a Saturday), exact time TBC.
  • Starting Point: Embry Crossroads town.
  • Finishing Point: Los Alamos car park.
  • What's involved: Boss fighting, group missions (if you have any that need to be done, PM me and I'll include it), scavenging, social areas for crafting and giveaways.

You're crazy! How will this possibly work?

Apart from my sheer craziness, I have many forces onboard to help me in ensuring that this event happens, and becomes one for the history books.

1. Support Team Clan will be running a convoy overseen by me to ensure that every player gets safely from area to area.
  2. The Crafter's Market will be merging with the SRWR for the month of January to bring you epic crafting, giveaways and everything else that it does.
  3. Lucasocz's monthly GORE bosses event will also be merging with the SRWR when the convoy reaches Deadfall, to bring you all of your giant sandworm fighting cravings to an end.
  4. For the official event post with all details which will be released in the coming weeks, a map will be shown detailing exactly where the convoy goes, which areas are visited and what time these areas are visited at.
  5. Most giveaway items are generous donations from the players of Fallen Earth.
  6. I'm one determined clan leader and this will happen regardless.

Damn, Daniel. How can I contribute to the event?

There are two ways that you can assist us and contribute to the event:

1. Donate items and / or chips to Ella Clinton or Kristyn Page via mail ingame. For any donation made, you will be shouted out by me personally on the day when your donation is given away in a giveaway or however else it's used.
  2. Offer to help out on the day with assisting setting up camps, directing players, and taking orders from Survivor's Refuge officers. You will be invited to the Survivor's Refuge Officers Discord server, and offered to attend meetings regarding the event. And yes, bub- you will be paid. (You'll also be given very noticeable clothing to wear- yay for neon yellow!) To help out, contact me on Discord at Hella Ella#8763.

When will we hear more?

A full detailed description of the event and all details needed will be posted here on forums in two / three week's time, before / around Christmas. Yes, I'll be preparing through Christmas for this event. I'm crazy, I know.

Thank you to Support Team Clan for your help. Without you, this event would not be possible.

Thank you to Hooli and your Crafter's Market for agreeing to merge with us, and to Luka for agreeing to merge with us for the month of January.

That's all for now folks, you'll hear back from me again soon!

Ella Clinton and Badger Mac

Director and Co-Director of Survivor's Refuge.

• Like 3

Hey everyone,

We're still finishing up some things here regarding hosting the event and such, so the official post will be going out tomorrow night before midnight UTC.

N.B. The event is being hosted over Saturday for levels 1-39, and Sunday for levels 40-55.

Thank you!

• Like 1