TyroneXavier

Vegas Audio Kit

I have recently taken up driving the vegas and it is really fun, the one problem that I do have tho is that sometimes the Nitro glitches my friends cars and it sounds like it has a turbo so I went to check if there was an audio kit in armas market place and to my surprise,there actually isn't a vegas audio kit. I was so surprised because so many people drive the vegas but it doesnt have the same support as other cars that have multiple kits and an audio kit with 3+ sounds in each section of the audio for the car. I would really love to see that same kind of audio support for the vegas and one of the exhausts that you could change for could be the old vegas sound. Just a little suggestion. I had talked to many GMs in game and they said they would relay it back to their team but I thought I would just make a forum post to possibly get more support.

Thank you,

Jisedai

100% Yes.  I've been suggesting this for years, even had a link in my signature on the old forum to a Vegas Audio Kit suggestion thread.  I'd want more Exhaust sounds too.  The Vegas just sounds so weak after they slowed down the engine audio back in 2013 if I remember correctly, it may have been a little earlier than that.  I just hope they don't pull a Growl thing and just make the exhausts use the engine sounds of other vehicles.  That was stupid and lazy.  I'd really love it if they would record new sounds from real muscle cars to use as exhaust audio, because tbh the Vegas just doesn't sound like one anymore.  The audio in the vehicle editor got messed up because of that change too.  Try it out, it just doesn't sound right.  Sounds like the driver is taking it really easy at first and then floors it every time he shifts.

I think until the Coywolf and Growl, it was only faction specific vehicles that had audio kits, so that might have something to do with why the Vegas doesn't have one.  In districts the Vegas and Cisco replace each other (NPC drivers will either have a Vegas or a Cisco, but not both in the same district) so I'm wondering if it's because they were able to be driven by NPCs that neither the Vegas or Cisco had audio kits considering they are top tier vehicles.

• Like 1