Arianna

Where is the Silver street DCi - Purple Pumpkins Hunt

Hello ,

Does anyone know where is Silver street DCI in financial ?

i searched the maps for halloween on google and i couldnt find it there 

it says silver street  only , Can anyone help me with that 😞 ?

Just now, Kevkof said:

These maps might come in handy: 

financial.jpg

waterfront.jpg

Thank you :3

Always check the top of streetlamps and flag poles.  Check the top of some joker boxes (that one is a little difficult considering the announcements drown out the sound of the pumpkins). In construction sites always check the T-pipes and and cement bins (small one yellow , long one is red) also under the highways. Knock over any garbage if the sound of the pumpkin sounds real close to it yet you still don't see it .

I usually circle along the border of an area getting closer to the center (I caught alot of pumpkins that way).

Sorry this is not the exact answer you wanted but from what I understand those pumpkins are placed random for each player. I guess it's so no one produces a video or map of all the spots. It seems like an impossible task but even I managed to complete both districts, just take alot of breaks if you start to feel aggravated and then start again  once your refreshed (it helped me). Good Luck !

Edited by Akahi
  • Thanks 1

15 hours ago, Akahi said:

Always check the top of streetlamps and flag poles.  Check the top of some joker boxes (that one is a little difficult considering the announcements drown out the sound of the pumpkins). In construction sites always check the T-pipes and and cement bins (small one yellow , long one is red) also under the highways. Knock over any garbage if the sound of the pumpkin sounds real close to it yet you still don't see it .

I usually circle along the border of an area getting closer to the center (I caught alot of pumpkins that way).

Sorry this is not the exact answer you wanted but from what I understand those pumpkins are placed random for each player. I guess it's so no one produces a video or map of all the spots. It seems like an impossible task but even I managed to complete both districts, just take alot of breaks if you start to feel aggravated and then start again  once your refreshed (it helped me). Good Luck !

Thank you so much that's helpful ^.^