Erisedd

For next design type contest..

Can y'all please make it more clear to us console players that we are in fact eligible to enter/win things like the costume contest? Most of the designers I talked to about entering either

A. Assumed that it was PC only or

B. Didn't want to be judged against pc players (designing on ps4 royally sucks compared to pc).

I just would have liked to see more of the console designers enter, we have some good ones but MOST were under the impression that the event was PC only. 90% of everything posted is geared towards PC players, so I think just simply stating who is eligible to enter in clear terms would lead to more submissions!

1 hour ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

What gave you the impression that it was PC only?

I personally was never under the impression it was PC only. I submitted my costume. Other people in game talking about it said it was PC only and did not participate. I think they just assume that if it doesn't specifically say console can participate then it is for PC only. Most people on console(that i interact with) are of the opinion that we are just getting left behind and forgotten about, so I guess that played into it as well.

34 minutes ago, Erisedd said:

I personally was never under the impression it was PC only. I submitted my costume. Other people in game talking about it said it was PC only and did not participate. I think they just assume that if it doesn't specifically say console can participate then it is for PC only. Most people on console(that i interact with) are of the opinion that we are just getting left behind and forgotten about, so I guess that played into it as well.

That is more on them than LO then.

4 hours ago, NotZombieBiscuit said:

That is more on them than LO then.

Maybe so, but there is fault on both sides. Regardless a little hand holding from LO for things like this wouldn't harm anything. Just adding a little bit of text so us snowflakes feel included could go a long way. 😛