Sign in to follow this  
shaggybertiny

ERROR / Disconnected

hello, I've been going a few months, but lately more constant, after 1 hour of playing disconnects me but now it does not happen even 5 minutes when I disconnect.
I have tried to uninstall the game and continue with the same, I hope you can help me.

ERROR / Disconnected

You have been disconnected from the server unexpectedly. The server may have gone

offline, or you may be experiencing network connectivity issues.

Please Note: A common problem is that your character has been locked in a district

server - it takes a maximum of 15 minutes for them to be unlocked.

I was getting the same thing but it was BattleEye kicking me, until I uninstalled BattleEye and then reinstalled it again it hasn't kicked me like that before.

I think it may be your connection to the server. 

I sometimes get disconnected from the server and the worst time to disconnect is when you're half way through making a theme or symbol 

and you get kicked. I don't want to put the blame on LO and their servers but with high ping and the current game as it is, I don't think it's

a good combination at this point in time.

On 23/10/2018 at 17:55, haunta said:

Estaba recibiendo lo mismo, pero BattleEye me estaba pateando, hasta que desinstalé BattleEye y luego lo volví a instalar, no me había pateado así antes.

Creo que puede ser su conexión al servidor. 

A veces me desconecto del servidor y el peor momento para desconectarme es cuando estás a mitad de camino creando un tema o símbolo. 

y te patean. No quiero echarle la culpa a LO y sus servidores, pero con el ping alto y el juego actual como está, no creo que sea

una buena combinación en este punto en el tiempo.

Sign in to follow this