Leefekyn

LtL Conversion Mod

Using the JG means you don't need to switch to the PIG for the quick stun. You can keep your lethal secondary. Most LMGs will have lower time to stun. The swarm is stupid easy to aim due to the recoil pattern, but it has higher time to stun than other LMGs. It's so close to 1s I wouldn't worry about that gun.

- AMG: 0.845s

- ALIG: 0.9s

- S1-TIC 'Rabid': 0.84s

- SHAW: 0.8s

- SWARM: 0.96s

At the 15% damage penalty I currently have, all the LMGs are at least 20% increases in effective takeout time compared to the stock ones.

AMG- 22.22%

Alig-25%

S1-TIC-20%

Shaw-28.57%

Swarm-20%

On top of that, they'd have 1 less mod slot & mod type to work with, and lose their place as hard damage weapons. I personally think that's enough of a penalty, but you can always play around with the values in the sheet to suggest a number you'd be happy to see!

I get the idea of balancing LTL weapons around the high time to stun weapons we currently have, but I feel like there may not be any real need to keep it that high. There is already the added difficulty of actually securing arrests while dealing with other players in the match.

I'm not sure where the balance should be compared to lethal weapons, so I'm just going by the current LTL weapons and finding a balance between them. The AMG and S1-TIC stun in the same time the Obeya and OSCAR rifles kill. There's no mod to counter stun damage like you can health damage, so those feel out of place. They also have significantly more ammo per mag, so you don't need to reload as often. To be fair, those two LMGs are overpowered against other lethal weapons. Most people don't use them because you need to purchase them per character with joker tickets, or burn cash on Armas.

Edited by BlatMan