Sign in to follow this  
OvermoderatedForum

Vital Weapons Pack Secondary Edition

80480405-7708-4be2-9d7a-3e140cb249cb.jpg

https://www.gamersfirst.com/marketplace/ingame/product_details.php?storetype=g1c&gameID=20&catID=63&subcatID=204&productId=3811

Can we get a vital weapons pack but with all of the F2P secondaries in it?

RSA
NFA9
PDW
ACT
RFP
CJ3 SNR (lol?)

There are a few special variants of secondaries on the market already but a lot of them are gimped or pointlessly overpriced, on top of being sold individually.

-The RSA Hunter for example has one of the worst mods it could possibly have locked onto it like along with one of the ugliest skins in the game that can't be changed for some unknown reason.
-The ACT Pillager has CJ3 on it which I don't find to really hurt the gun or help it either which makes the higher G1C price being paid for it redundant. 
-PDW Hotfoot's mod is okay if it fits your playstyle but still increases drawtime which isn't the best thing for a secondary meaning most won't bother using it at all
-NFA9 Quickdraw is ultra solid but it already draws so quick that 3PS doesn't justify the $40 price tag
-I think throwing the old retired CJ3 SNR into the pack would be a nice novelty thing while also being relevant to the pack as even the normal SNR isn't available perm anymore.

And ofc anyone wanting to upgrade to special versions of any of the F2P secondaries can do it later on meaning the addition of this pack could net LO an extra chunk of profit in the long run.

Please take my money and Remember The Alamo, thank you. Edited by Tizzie

0 open slot weapons? No thanks.
I guess thats why its so cheap.

Secondary pack probably wouldnt be tho. (cheap)