Sign in to follow this  
Rumple

San Paro stop talking about weapon balancing. Please!

I do also feel like these sort of gimmicks belong on joker box weapons or armas weapons. I think the base guns in the game should preform how they use to pre balance change. Things like the bloom jump on the ntec just seems out of place. I don't think it should be forced onto a gun. Guns though like the "god weapons" Oden and the LMGs like the Killer Bee should have these. If you're looking for a gimmicky game play style i think it should be optional. Like the killer bee always pulls to the left when you fire. I have personally never been a fan of the ntec change since day one. Granted i've mained the ntec for years and years. Alot of the time i just feel cheated out of a kill because you can't tapfire it like before. My point being is if you want to run a weapon with a gimmick you should opt in for it via joker box/armas.

Edited by RespectThis

They have multiple development teams, one is working on upgrading from 3 to 3.5, the other is focusing on the systems that need to be upgraded to go from 3.5 to 4 (That's the Australian based development team) There is also the consultant and ex developer who worked on weapon balancing years back, but I don't think its been confirmed who it is yet. Regardless there is plenty of manpower going around to work on this game including balance, no issue is getting excluded simply because one is getting worked on. 

Anything content or bug related is pretty much related to the engine. Consistent bugs, frame stuttering, lack of content like contacts and districts etc are all on the backburner until the game gets an engine upgrade. 

Sign in to follow this