Alani

[game] Regarding future clothing options

I know reloaded was really crap in terms of designing clothing packs with extremely niche themes, but I would like that any new clothing packs or any sort of new clothing added to the game not be based on stupid themes at the least.

Having themed clothing packs destroys the whole imagination, and you also do not see anyone running around wearing the new clothing items aside from one or two pieces from the whole sets. Mostly because they were crap in terms of the texture quality and how they could be customized.

If any new clothing is to be added, I would at least demand them to be blank slate clothing, like long sleeve T shirts, different types of skirts, pants, female ties, etc etc

It would also be nice that each clothing pack had a universal fit, like you would release a new skirt for females, and maybe a new pair of shorts for men sort of thing. Not releasing things in pairs to each gender would probably be boring when only one character is the best to use if you want to customize.

• Thanks 2

Agreed, the most useful clothing is the most generic clothing: my favorite item that's been released recently is the baseball pants by far, 'cause they're just super versatile capris. Like, as you said, we need more skirts (why don't we have anything even close to a micro skirt?)

So yeah, LO, give us clothes actual people would potentially wear, that you can fit into different outfits.