Sign in to follow this  
ItsHooli

Earthwalker Raid

There's many instanced areas across the wastes with fun bosses most people won't get the chance to conquer alone. I'm hoping to start a mini-event series to introduce new players to these bosses and challenges. Stuff like Earthwalker, Redstone Facility, Mother Larissa, Brigg's Point Facility, Alpha bosses, etc. 

From now on in between markets, I'll be hosting smaller scale raids for people who want to try these bosses. I'll probably end up dropping some instas and giving away items during these events, but It won't be in the quantity like I do for market. The timing for these events will change with each one to accommodate EU/Nz/Aus players

We'll be meeting up on August 18th in Rock Bottom for a raid on The Earthwalker at Gritstone Pit. We'll gather around 7 AM PDT, departure to Gritstone will happen at 7:30 am.
If you haven't done this event before, have no fear. Instructions for the fight will be given at the event. I suggest only players level 45+
As for loot, loot will be set to master and we'll roll for anything he drops at the end. (this includes the now common Lucky Earthwalker Toe, Keys, Vol. Chems, etc)

Visit here for a countdown timer

Thanks for the support, see ya then!

Edited by ItsHooli
  • Like 1

Thank you for that Hooli, I will join your events to help and I can share also some instas if it will be needed. But one information for you to some bosses, be carefull with master loot in some instances like Mother Larissa, Brigg's Point or Redstone Facility because some rare drops there, like especially trinkets (El Cadejo's Claw, Idol of Worship, Monkeytown Aid Packages Manual...), aren't tradable so you can't give it to players of course.

Edited by Lukasocz

Too early for me to be there, would have been nice to meet old walnut face again.  Good luck.

On 8/10/2018 at 1:18 PM, Lukasocz said:

Thank you for that Hooli, I will join your events to help and I can share also some instas if it will be needed. But one information for you to some bosses, be carefull with master loot in some instances like Mother Larissa, Brigg's Point or Redstone Facility because some rare drops there, like especially trinkets (El Cadejo's Claw, Idol of Worship, Monkeytown Aid Packages Manual...), aren't tradable so you can't give it to players of course.

Very good to hear! I was planning on just making it rotating loot for bosses with untradeable items. Thanks for the heads up tho!

I'll most likely do rotating on the entire larissa instance also, I end up filling my inventory with fasteners if not lol
  Edited by ItsHooli

Had a few people get together and managed to get a few kills off, thanks to all who participated! I'll most likely be doing redstone facility next.

x8I2E9Y.jpgxgBJ8Mx.jpg

Sign in to follow this