MageLO

09/18 MAINTENANCE ANNOUNCEMENT

Hello everyone,

Our standard weekly maintenance will be held this Wednesday (09/18) starting at 9 AM UTC. The game should be back up and running in 6 to 8 hours.

Thank you for your patience during this period.

ah they just unplug it n plug it back in. so they can move it n the janitor can sweep underneath. 

it runs off a lawn mower 'Magneto' attached to an 80s tape recorder and an ever ready flash light.

flash light flashes a binary 'Morse' type code into a mirror that reflects back to a wi fi tower mounted on top 

of the fishing boat, setting on a trailer in somebody's back yard alley way, down in the city of 

Garbage Grove. Some alley people were hacking said wifi so we told em they could if they watched the boat, 

make sure noone steals it. so they stole the wheels off the boat's trailer

• Thanks 1

with all due respect to the game moderators, but I believe that on the North American server there are at least 70% South American players, including Argentines, Brazilians and Uruguayans, on the European server we are around 10%, we play even laggards, but we are investors, I have two accounts created by min to invest in the game, invest in us and in servers to balance our gameplay, we make videos promoting yogo and we are bringing those who abandoned the game, but the moderation of the game and the development team need to help us, within hours more players appeared in the south Americans on this forum respect us, we love this game.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

We South American players are anxiously waiting, because we would certainly spend a lot of money, the least we would like is some attention! ❤️

WE LOVE THIS GAME! 

Note: we Brazilians are the vast majority of NA ❤️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

I don’t understand why they keep delaying a server for us players in South America. And when you think about how much it would cost the company to invest in a country like Brazil, where the real R$ is heavily devalued. 

• Thanks 2

22 hours ago, iLoveApbRealy said:

with all due respect to the game moderators, but I believe that on the North American server there are at least 70% South American players, including Argentines, Brazilians and Uruguayans, we play even laggards, I have two accounts invest in us and in servers to balance our gameplay, we make videos promoting yogo and we are bringing those who abandoned the game, but the moderation of the game and the development team need to help us, within hours more players appeared in the south Americans on this forum respect us, we love this game.

Then Why Harrass Legit Player, Why tk legit player for being USA, why jump off car to make kick off team. 

Why GM let peoples from Sur tk legit player. 

Try to be nice to them as a group, n they steal xp and attack you for not buying hax and or not being

South American while calling you racist for no longer trusting them, after getting zero xp 15 missions in a row, 

and them being allowed to tk me 9x per mission. 

Thats the kind of game Matts wants to run maybe he should shut down west servers.

Just have a BR server make it exclusive to south america so noone outside of SA can play. 

Be nice if the Anticheat was a Working Active and useful but no, LO gonna let mass blatants hack 

and let people steal xp and tk and mission block people.

Giving strange people the team leadership 99% of the time so they can kick me. 

asking for leadership votes right as you rush the opponette, to distract you, and they wanna

argue over who can be leader so they can kick you. 

LO won't ever get a dime after what they've done, unbanning, not banning, putting contact in wf, so fight hackers to 

get goodies that are worthless. all the tk and name calling and harassment.