Sign in to follow this  
ysymp2

Can i get my deleted character back?

hi, long story short; out of some bad joke my character was deleted like 15 days ago. i sent a ticket about it, still didn't hear anything back from gamersfirst, is it normal to take this long or is it not possible to your character back. i mean i wouldn't like to think this is so hard thing to do, i just don't get why it takes this long...

7 hours ago, ysymp2 said:

hi, long story short; out of some bad joke my character was deleted like 15 days ago. i sent a ticket about it, still didn't hear anything back from gamersfirst, is it normal to take this long or is it not possible to your character back. i mean i wouldn't like to think this is so hard thing to do, i just don't get why it takes this long...

I do not know if support will be able to help you, but I can tell you that current wait times seem to be measured in months not days.

4 hours ago, CookiePuss said:

I do not know if support will be able to help you, but I can tell you that current wait times seem to be measured in months not days.

well, time to say farewell to this game then, i was happy to returning to it after more than 10 years

On 9/5/2024 at 5:55 AM, ysymp2 said:

Hello, mind DM'ing me your Ticket ID? 🙂

On 9/6/2024 at 5:20 PM, MageLO said:

i just sent it, thanks a lot

On 9/6/2024 at 7:20 AM, MageLO said:

Hey MageLO, I was just on ABP Reloaded and I bought a character slot to make a new character. I made one and i didnt like the name which was "jorts". I went to delete it and it asked me to confirm the name "jorts". I typed it in and pressed confirm. But i seemed to hit a issue now. When i clicked confirm, the game deleted the character "jorts" and my other character named "ladder". I have a clip of everything and this is forsure the games fault and not mine!