MageLO

08/21 MAINTENANCE ANNOUNCEMENT

3 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

If you think that some snot nosed 14 year old ranting a Book in forum is going to change me, '

You're sadly mistaking. 

Nobody is trying to change you as you have no power to change anyone else. I just said you talk a lot of rubbish. Like  Sirvilla said under:

2 hours ago, SirVilla said:

Maybe so we will never know the whole truth     All the cheaters that you say are more than retired, and those who don't already know perfectly well who they are just because of how they play, in this game the only advantage is the time you have been playing it, one here already knows things, (old dog knows many ...)

It is well known who are closet hackers...since name n shame stupid policy i cannot name them but we ALL know who they are. When you get them simply rage quit and come back and repeat the process until you dont get some normal players.

And no i am not one of the cheaters, i play on laptop i play casual and for fun...i dont argue in chat district, i use ignore button or i simply silently ignore immature comments. 

You probably discussed in public chat with that hacker who attacked you, and ofc gm punished you and him...because gm doesnt care who started the argument. You gotta be biger man and move over it. 

The age of essay type of arguments in public chat are over. Nobody cares and nobody should care that much.

If someone bashes you in chat, use /ignore. End of story.

If you someone hitting 7/7 bullets report and rq or afk until match is over. 

I am gold without much trying. Find a friends and do a group. With group is easier, with randoms 99% missions fail NOT because cops or crimes opp are hackers but because you all go 1 by 1 like sheeps. 

I keep saying team work team work team work thats all apb is. 

If you can find 1 normal other adult group with him n play with him. You will instantly enlarge ur victory points for at least 40-50%, And thats entire "secret".

If you play with randoms everybody will hunt kills nobody will do objs and you ll keep losing and ur frustration will be bigger n bigger. 

Anti cheat is as it is...we didnt see anything yet..so you cant know does it silently work or not.

Some ppl already started to complain in social about the bans...which means a GOOD news to me. Means its working. 

5 hours ago, Victoria97 said:

So quit yapping about hackers, suck it up and go play the game and try have some fun. If you dont have any fun in apb, you know the drill... alt f4 delete uninstall and good bye. 

1 hour ago, Victoria97 said:

Nobody is trying to change you as you have no power to change anyone else. I just said you talk a lot of rubbish.

No, indeed you did, telling me be silent and have fun when its not allowed,

No Sir, It is You who are spewing garbage and rubbish, and doing it in;

Long Book Form. Now You're an obvious troll, and you smell.

Go shower and then clean your room

21 hours ago, MACKxBOLAN said:

No, indeed you did, telling me be silent and have fun when its not allowed,

No Sir, It is You who are spewing garbage and rubbish, and doing it in;

Long Book Form. Now You're an obvious troll, and you smell.

Go shower and then clean your room

so you quite literally ignored all the friendly advices and constructive criticism because i said you talk a lot of rubbish? I didn't tell you to be quiet, it was obvious figure of speech. You didn't counter neither single argument I provided, but you will continue telling everybody how apb is full of hackers when in reality if you play just 1 hour you will see that is not the case.

Nice ego there pal. You are obviously that type of person who holds monologue for hours and gets angry at anyone who wants to participate in the conversation n share their opinion.

Forum is made for debate. 

And then i am the troll... lol that's a good one. 

Grow up mate will ya. And yes i smell and i live in a cave. Thanks. Quite mature there I won't say. 

3 hours ago, Victoria97 said:

And then i am the troll.

There is no reason to be afraid of me. 

You need a chill pill, 

You're delusional and twisting your words around

and a bit narcissistic I might say.