Toasted

OCA Nano Gold

On 10/2/2018 at 2:55 PM, Goldtiger said:

Ah, the OCA Nano 'Gold'...

I've always wanted a Golden Nano, cause it would go well with my name lol. But sadly, it isn't obtainable.

Maybe LO could be nice and put in their own special activities into some of the contacts for us? Maybe that along with an activity (like the nano ones) that gives a permanent showstopper with some tier 3 mod on it (like MP3)? That would be really nice.

I got an OCA Nano 'Assassin' for the first time on my crim roughly a month ago, and that same week I got an OCA Nano 'Chrome' on him (I think 2 days after I got that Assassin). It was pretty nice, and I got some people to help me farm the nanos. I ended up getting another Nano 'Assassin' on my other character (who I play more often), Tigette, which was nice cause it allowed me to replace my legendary nano.

Anyways, GL to everyone who hasn't got one yet, they're really nice nanos. Maybe even one day in the future, LO will expand on the rare daily activities. But one can only dream

On 10/2/2018 at 12:37 PM, Yood said:
Yes !  we know what contacts missions can provide you with for rare rewards .  the chance of loss of these tasks is minimal . so for 7 years, playing almost every day, these tasks fell out for me only 4 times in 7700 hours . the loss of these missions should be systematized and fixed . (dotolim / you play every day for a month and perform all five tasks Delay Active -  you have the opportunity to get OCA Nano 'Assassin' , you play every day for two month and perform all five tasks Delay Active -  you have the opportunity to get OCA Nano 'Glow' .....

what do you say Zolerox  ?
Again my guide lists EVERY activity you can get.

What do i say?.

I say the new 2 contacts (1 for each faction) They should have a rare daily that gives the OCA Nano 'Gold' my idea for a name for the activity (would love to hear other ideas even for the criminal one)

Enforcer
'Ambushed Police Backup Needed' (name of the activity yes it has APB in the title)

Activity Description:

We are getting reports of those criminal fuckers ambushing enforcers
when they leave the building and shooting on sight. Show them who's the law around here
Put them in their place
"Kill 25 Criminals at Notoriety 5" saves some space in the jail cell's. Edited by Zolerox

59 minutes ago, Zolerox said:

Put them in their place "Kill 25 Criminals at Notoriety 5" saves some space in the jail cell's.

Fix the Notoriety/Prestige first so people don't teamkill eachother when they become N/P5 or see one.
Literally impossible to do this challenge without farming a friend.

5 hours ago, GhosT said:

Fix the Notoriety/Prestige first so people don't teamkill eachother when they become N/P5 or see one.
Slightly confused. But i'm saying an enforcer at P/N5 killing 25 normal criminals

2 hours ago, Zolerox said:
7 hours ago, GhosT said:

Slightly confused. But i'm saying an enforcer at P/N5 killing 25 normal criminals

Oh. That makes more sense.

Your wording made it sound like you had to kill 25 crims who are N5.