Sign in to follow this  
TheSxW

Game staff and other shet ;)

Hello everynyan Glitcher here xD

so as some of u maybe know im trying to find things that are too OP to use ingame as normal and i found some of this on my own or with my friend.
I got banned manualy "by fairfight" by one of "OLD CEO" or the administrators because i found too many bugs and glitches. so i will share it (not tell how to reproduce at 100% accurency)

so lets start:
1. Speed boost on any car (as u maybe know or not so each car wheel have some sort of driving abilities? that speeds up a car and letting you drive it ... so i found "glitch" that allows u to speed up cars with package vip etc using other staff on road just by hitting it in specific conditions depends how good it will be i could speedup from 50% do even 100% speedboost (so car wheels still broken)
2. as everyone knows cars have strange hitboxes that needs to be fixed same with characters
3. access unreachable spots for rekting cheaters (im lovin it ;] ) so for example access closed twin towers (this ones in building site ;] ) without using vegas to jump on top of it ... ezzzz to reproduce if u know what to do / impossible to reach this place in mission
anyway i got like 50 spots like this on each map
4. fragilus maxisus xD - this one allows uĀ  to reach places where normal players cant reach normally and put package there will let u win all missions
5. i will not tell about OP weapons but there are a few of them one is that much OP that u cant even realise if u get this wepon for 3 ppl in ur team vegas is goint go be destroyed in 1 second players even faster (yep i tested it and it was enjoyable than u can rekt any of situation)
cars ? no problem 15 hits to destroy default cars šŸ˜‰ this is insane and if u put faster reload to it it will be more dangerous than medusa and alig at once because its laser gun šŸ˜‰
6. ntecs everywhere (only cheaters use this same with oscar and obir + rfp9/obeya pistol
7. shotguns have very VERY long time beetween shoot and reach target .... (made it instantly like any gun in game have or make every gun like shotguns delayed shoots ...
8. getting outside of map walking on train tracks in waterfront ...

i will not reply and do such staff like this so feel free to butthurt.