Sign in to follow this  
HesitantReturner

Steam Login Issue (Expired Password)

So I used to play APB Reloaded starting from March 27th 2015 but quit on March 17th of 2017. Recently I started getting interested in the game again but I am having a login problem.

I am unable to use my old account because my password from Steam account 7 years ago is not acceptable to the login server. Every time I open the launcher it says Password Expired. I attempted to manually update my password using an old account registration link I found, and after doing that it at least lets me manually login but that only enters me into what seems like a brand new account. I had to make new characters and all my levels and gear was gone. (Which was bad enough, but at least I can still play and slowly try to erase years of rusted instincts. Funny enough I know exactly what to do and where places are as if I had never left, but I just don't have the reaction speed or aim to keep up.)

But my problem with expired password persists as every single time I run the APB launcher it errors on startup saying that the Steam password is expired. I can still manually login using the newly redone password but the expired password error message won't go away.

Furthermore, if at all possible I really want to get back my old account data. Losing all those high leveled unlocks and perma stuff kind of stinks by itself, plus it is quite hard to compete with people when they are running around with advanced gear and you're stuck with a star and obeya pistol with no mods. I am incredibly rusty after being gone so long, and I know that will be hard to overcome, but having equipment deficiencies on top of that is just making a hard climb back to my old level of play even harder.

You have the same problem as me, I contacted support, no response, a month later I deleted the game

On 13.04.2024 at 23:11, HesitantReturner said:

Итак, я играл в APB Reloaded, начиная с 27 марта 2015 года, но ушел 17 марта 2017 года. Недавно я снова начал интересоваться игрой, но у меня возникла проблема со входом в систему.

Я не могу использовать свою старую учетную запись, поскольку мой пароль от учетной записи Steam 7-летней давности неприемлем для сервера входа. Каждый раз, когда открываю лаунчер, пишет, что срок действия пароля истек. Я попытался вручную обновить свой пароль, используя найденную мной ссылку для регистрации старой учетной записи, и после этого я, по крайней мере, могу войти в систему вручную, но это только вводит меня в то, что кажется совершенно новой учетной записью. Мне пришлось создавать новых персонажей, а все мои уровни и снаряжение исчезли. (Что было достаточно плохо, но, по крайней мере, я все еще могу играть и медленно пытаться стереть годы заржавевших инстинктов. Как ни странно, я точно знаю, что делать и где находятся места, как будто я никогда не уходил, но у меня просто нет скорость реакции или старайтесь не отставать.)

Но моя проблема с истекшим паролем сохраняется, поскольку каждый раз, когда я запускаю программу запуска APB, при запуске появляется ошибка, сообщающая, что срок действия пароля Steam истек. Я по-прежнему могу войти в систему вручную, используя новый измененный пароль, но сообщение об ошибке с истекшим сроком действия пароля не исчезнет.

Более того, если это вообще возможно, я очень хочу вернуть данные своей старой учетной записи. Потеря всех этих высокоуровневых разблокировок и постоянных вещей сама по себе воняет, плюс довольно сложно конкурировать с людьми, когда они бегают с продвинутым снаряжением, а вы застряли со звездой и пистолетом без модов. Я невероятно заржавел после столь долгого отсутствия, и я знаю, что это будет трудно преодолеть, но из-за недостатков оборудования вдобавок ко всему трудно вернуться к моему прежнему уровню игры.

please tell me the correct IP address of the citadel that is currently in use