Emily

Chat with Matt! April 16th 6PM UTC

1 hour ago, Pista said:

It doesn't help when this game has GM (ingame) telling players who complain about weapon balancing that "weapons are balanced, you need to learn game mechanics."

If weapons are balanced we wouldn't see all the tryhards using the same OP weapons.

I agree with you. The game master's recommendation To study game mechanics is that the player should be able to use the bugs of the game. Quickswitch is a bug. Reducing the sight in a jump is a bug. Improving the accuracy of shooting when changing the display resolution is a bug. Rapid-fire shooting with a mouse wheel or a macro is a bug. A huge delay in the health interface for some types of weapons, such as PMG, is a bug. If a game master calls this the study of game mechanics, then he is an ordinary buguser!

1 hour ago, Pista said:

It doesn't help when this game has GM (ingame) telling players who complain about weapon balancing that "weapons are balanced, you need to learn game mechanics."

If weapons are balanced we wouldn't see all the tryhards using the same OP weapons.

Your last line shows that you are confusing correlation with causation. First of all, you don't have an independent measurement for the actual percentage of weapons used, nevermind by what group of players (whatever "tryhard" actually means. It sounds mostly subjective and i doubt anyone here can come up with an objective metric to measure what constitutes as "tryhard").

So, aside from the fact that you can't objectively measure the things you mentioned, even IF you observe a correlation, it does not always imply causation. Nerfing weapons has been done and tested several times in this game, as a result of such an assumption, yet it made little difference overall as highly-skilled players will find a weapon, method, playstyle that is superior. 

At BEST, this is an issue of whack-a-mole, where changing one variable just means the "tryhards" find another hole to jump out of and dominate. So unless you want to game to remain static and never add anything new, this is going to keep happening, whether you like it or not.

This is as honest and friendly of a way i can avoid saying "mad coz bad". Just because you lost in a game doesn't mean it's rigged. There are many other variables to consider. An obvious one is total number of hours a player has in the game. While total numbers dont automatically imply high skill, they definitely can outperform players with significantly less hours. And do not underestimate the no-lifers in this game that have VASTLY more hours than the rest. Add actual skill onto that, and you got yourself several high-calibre players that everyone will hate since they'll loose against them most of the time. Every game has these types of players btw. The real issue of APB is that the average joe encounters these guys more than in other games, because at any given time, there are like 100 players online.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Pista said:

bro doesn’t understand the concept of a meta 

I was sick and did not attend, can anyone tell me if there was any feedback on putting

cop lights on the new mirage? was it recorded, is there a link to watch it?

Also I think that removing factions is really bad idea, people have spent years developing

their characters, cars, and clothing. Some mimicking paint and decals of particular law enforcement 

agencies down to minuet details. When new players come they see these personal designs and want them. 

Therefore spending money for the cloths and or vehicles. If you take that away, you're putting a big dent in 

what is known to be the best feature of the game; the personal designing of cloths, cars, and character look.   

Concurssion Grenade should be removed out of the game.

The grenade makes every anti vehicle weapon usless!

Some other weapons need a hard damage reduction. We have many anti vehcile weapons but they are to weak in general use. For the Concurssion Grenade you dont lose a primary weapon slot and can kill every vehicle fast.

I see so much players they can throw the Concurssion Grenade with 100% to high speed vehciles and players in far distance. The grenade mechanic is bad. We have grenade launchers no one use it (only OPGL is usefull and OP).

The EOL Grenade Launcher Series is total useless... because you lose an primary weapon.

Also the general weapon system need to be reworked, not the weapon itself. But if you are Using NTec + AC 50. Pistol + Concurssion Grenade = you have the best of the best for all situations, why using other weapons?!

8 hours ago, Pista said:

More like injecting their own insecurities about customized content, claiming it's LO's position, even though no one from LO cares enough to comment.

9 hours ago, Yapopal said:

Rapid-fire shooting with a mouse wheel [x] is a bug.

out of everything idiotic you said in your post, this has got to be one of the most brainless things on this forum that I have read.

please sell the game, stop holding APB hostage. apb and the veterans deserve better than LO. sell it

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

12 hours ago, iRawwwN said:

out of everything idiotic you said in your post, this has got to be one of the most brainless things on this forum that I have read.

Thank you for your mark. In the future, try to explain your point of view.

11 hours ago, Yapopal said:

Thank you for your mark. In the future, try to explain your point of view.

You can bind scrollwheel in the menu, it's not a bug.

There, explained.

please tell me the correct IP address of the citadel that is currently in use

On 4/17/2024 at 11:54 AM, Todesklinge said:

Concurssion Grenade should be removed out of the game.

The grenade makes every anti vehicle weapon usless!

Some other weapons need a hard damage reduction. We have many anti vehcile weapons but they are to weak in general use. For the Concurssion Grenade you dont lose a primary weapon slot and can kill every vehicle fast.

I see so much players they can throw the Concurssion Grenade with 100% to high speed vehciles and players in far distance. The grenade mechanic is bad. We have grenade launchers no one use it (only OPGL is usefull and OP).

The EOL Grenade Launcher Series is total useless... because you lose an primary weapon.

Also the general weapon system need to be reworked, not the weapon itself. But if you are Using NTec + AC 50. Pistol + Concurssion Grenade = you have the best of the best for all situations, why using other weapons?!

Conc isnt that great tbh. A bunch of vehicles got buffed life, and the conc remained the same 1k damage. Making it worse against high tier vehicles than before. Add it the fact that -it's not easy to use, and takes a lot of practice to get right, and even then it's buggy as all hell. (I've thrown concs onto vehicles, and no visible/heard damage occured. It's really only useful to destroy car spawners once they've stopped moving at this point.

The people who have great accuracy with concs are rare. Most have years of play practice...

EOLs are not great, but they can be fun. The conc one is the best of the EOLs, but the others are eh. The worst part is they all suffer from the OPGL/grenade through floor glitch.

NTec isn't the end all be all as much anymore, especially in cqc with the high bloom/accuracy. CQC weapons still perform better, but it still easily presents a problem from CQC-far midrange. STAR however, can do just the same if not better in cqc... The only difference is a ~.07ttk. FAR is arguably better with the same out of aim stats as the star but a .7ttk.

While I can agree that AV weapons aren't as good at AP as the AP counterpats. They aren't the worst.

NTEC +.45+conc- covers a wide range. .45 helps cover cqc heavily, while the NTEC coveres mid. The conc is just high damage for vehicles and people.

I personally prefer NTEC + Fr0g/.45 + Frags

Greetings,

Not a difficult question.

Do the siren and police light will be functional on the mirage vehicle one day? do you wait to implement a kit for this vehicle to make them work ?

have a nice day.